Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tap Shoes Code

  1. #1
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Wink

    If you have the old Molly tap outfit without tap shoes then you might be interested in the shoes I got from AG. The CS rep didn't have a description for these, so I just chanced getting the right ones.
    I believe the shoes must be Marisol's replacement tap shoes.
    They are black with black ribbons also. I paid $5.72 for them, with the $10.00 off code. The replacement code number is GYOD-07

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 11, 2006 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Polly Marie ]</font>

  2. #2
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the heads up! I think all our Dollies are going to need tap shoes. We are starting a dance class for 18"ers.

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Those that want extra tap shoes need to order soon. This was the only replacement tap shoes the CS rep was able to find and she said that it might have to be back ordered. Thankfully, they weren't back ordered but came with my other ordered items.
    The shoes were not in a seperate shoe box, so this indicates to me that there are probably just a few left. I looked on eBay first for tap shoes and couldn't find any except with outfits.

  4. #4
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    I am on it...

    What was their original price without the code?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are Marisol's Tap shoes. GYOD was the Tap outfit code. The original full price for them is $8.

  6. #6
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Dee, I believe you're right. I've lost my printed receipt from my printer when I ordered. The CS Rep. quoted something around $8.00, but then the original receipt showed a lesser price even without the $10.00 off $30.00 or more code.
    When they came today, the cost was $5.72.
    I'm not complaining. The shoes are just perfect for the Molly's Victory tap outfit. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I e-mailed CS a few days ago about Emily's replacement tap shoes, but alas, there isn't a code yet. I'm holding out for hers since they have the red bows!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •